2016 Summer Super 6 Football Competition.
Its that time of the year again, Brisbane City FC will be hosting its famous Super Summer sixes competition to continue to develop, motivate and excite players. All south east QLD clubs are invited and welcome to participate. It’s a great chance to keep playing in a friendly competition and to help refine a player’s game in small, tight areas of the pitch as well as improving the player’s first touch.
The Summer Super 6’s competition will kick off Friday 14th October 2016 till 18th November 2016.
All games will be played at Spencer Park, the home of Brisbane City Football Club. It will be a great opportunity for teams to get together and have some social bonding while playing a friendly competition of football.
All Clubs are invited and welcome to participate. Its a great chance to keep playing in a friendly competition and to help refine a players game in small, tight areas of the pitch as well as improving the players first touch. It will be an exciting way to keep players playing and focused during the off season.
- There will be 5 different age groups for this years Super Summer Sixes – u6/u7, u8/u9s, u10/u11 ,u12/u13 and u14/u15.
- If you cannot find a team, we can place you into a team!
- All players must be FFA Registered.
- Referees will be supplied for all games.
- Canteen facilities will be available, providing a variety of foods and of course our traditional pasta, pizza & ribs
- Our fully licensed bar and Di Bella coffee bar will also cater for all your beverage needs
Cost – only $550 per team
For more information please contact Jake Goodship – 0409 449 468 [email protected] or to register your team please visit our website and complete the team registration process.