Rules & Regulations
As per Football Brisbane’s Rules of Participation Small Sided Football with the following amendments;
- A maximum of ten (10) players may register.
- A minimum of seven (7) players per team
- Match duration will be 2 x 20 minute halves. 5 minute half time.
- There are 3 points for a win, 2 points draw and 1 point for a loss.
- Players receiving two yellow cards or a red card will automatically be suspended for the team’s next match.
- Any disputes shall be dealt with by the Tournament Disciplinary Committee and their decision shall be final.
- If ball goes out of play it’s a kick in. YOU CAN NOT SCORE FROM A KICK IN.
- Goalkeepers can only ROLL the ball out; unless ball goes out for a goal kick then he/she may pass the ball into play.
- ALL ref calls are FINAL.
– PLEASE NOTE: All free-kicks are indirect